Sunday, March 04, 2007

-clears cobwebs- wow.been awhile since i've blogged..guess i kind of forgot i had one.well i decided i would start again cause alot of interesting things have happened..

just when darren thought it was safe to go back to work....

he didnt know what he was about to encounter...

THE HAUNTED STOREROOM!!

nah.nth that dramatic..but still that store room was terrifying.and still i thought this was another chance for me to slack off when the manager told me to go and take stuff from there.afterall i wouldnt say i had a GOOD day at work.i got countless stares from unhappy customers.but luckily i followed haagen dazs golden rule : when something bad happens...just pretend you didnt see anything.

enough bout those customers.so went to the basement to get the stuff.and saw the caged up supplies packed high up..then we started to move the stuff and look for the items.couldnt find the chocolate sauce and napkins..dug inside for at least half an hour.my dear colleauge sure was pissed..cause he was doing the moving and i was just standing there.anyhoo..to get things moving faster we moved the boxes quickly..think i missed the fragile sign at the top of the box that he tossed me.and thinkin it was a box of stuff that isnt glass..i just threw it to the floor and yea *piang* *piang* .dont think he heard it.so i pretended nth happened.but after we started to move the stuff back.i think he noticed something wasnt right cause i passed him the box very carefully and slowly..so the sounds of broken glass couldnt be heard.but after he got the box he shook it..and yea he knew..sigh.

but anyway.he didnt tell the manager.so we put the stuff on the trolley and pushed it back to the shop.but the stuff kept fallin off..stopped like 6 times to pick it up.. anyway.i thought my day couldnt be any worse..but manager told me to go back again to take some cake and apple pie plus cookies frm the store room.and i had no choice..so i went again.after lookin through the whole store room.i finally found it.but i realised i couldnt carry everything by myself..so i just stacked everything up and carried it out..the boxes were stacked to my chin..and i had no choice but to carry it by myself.. haagen dazs was in sight..but little did i know..the last 10 metres wasnt going to be easy..suddenly as i was going up the escalator..the bunch of keys i had with me fell onto the floor..as in a really big bunch..as big as both of my hands.i couldnt squat to pick it up..had an idea actually .. haagen dazs wasnt very far..so i kicked the keys as i walked..but they made alot of noise so everyone was staring at me..my hands were full so i couldnt pick them up either..anddd i kept kicking..until

stranger : " *giggle giggle* do u need help? "
me : " ( of course lah! do i look like i dont need help? the boxes already touching my chin.) errrrrr..yes. "

so they picked the keys up and put them at the top of the boxes..not a very bright idea.but yea there was no where else to put them..and that was pretty much it..for that day.

had some stuff that happened the day before..oh.and err..i lost my wallet.crap thats it for now..tata

No comments:

-CLOSED