Wednesday, March 14, 2007

i guess i should probably start blogging cause i've been missing out alot on everything.i kind of just read this persons blog and it kind of made me think about things from another perspective.How something like *** can seem abit far'fetched for someone at our age? And its typed in really good english? It was a little painful to read at first, but i got used to it after awhile ( i guess reading raymond , jeremy etc blogs are coming in useful) It was real shocking to read something like that , at 5 in the morning.Somehow i just couldnt stop reading , it was just unusual.But something new would be nice , i wouldnt just tell myself " another boring blog about boring stuff " .

i thought that maybe i should started typing like that too..hmm.Using capitals after each full-stop and not using the popular " lar" , " leh" , "lol" etc.maybe not the " lol " abit used to that already.And yes! i am learning to spell properly! stopped using short forms from now on.Somehow it dosent feel right not spelling it correctly.lol.i dont know why.

Anyway , i'm a little slow in blogging about the stuff thats happened over the past few weeks.Somehow i tend to forget that i have a blog or even a computer for that matter.My 30 cm by 15 cm silver psp seems to be keeping me busy all the time.If not that its just flipping through the channels over and over again , even though there isnt anything on.And i always end up watching the shows i hate the most , namely " CHINESE DRAMA " no offence to anyone who watches it.

So we(wl , ian ) found this handphone on the bus and they wanted to sell it.But looking at the model and having that fresh feeling of oh-crap-i-lost-my-wallet.I urged them to return it.Mainly cause i felt bad about picking up someone elses phone.Scrolled down to see who i would call to inform them and saw the different contacts , came across 4 :

DAD - i'm not good at talking to fathers.

MOM - she would think i'm a stalker.

BRO - nah.dont want to bother him.

DEAR - YES!! *click*

so i phoned him and told him the whole story.Of course he was appreciative , agreed to meet me at buona vista mrt at 11 pm at night.Was supposed to return it some time later on in the week.But i guess his gf couldnt wait till then.And to my surprise he gave me an ANG bao , and took a pic of me cause he said his gf wanted to know how i look like 0.o. So i gave my best innocent / i-returned-your-lost-phone kind of pose and scratched out the $12 from the ang bao.Felt pretty good after that, not cause of the money i got but the fact that i didnt run to the nearest 2nd phone shop the minute i got my hands on the phone.

Well , i guess thats about it for the interesting part of my life.I'll update later on in the day i think.

Zr is probably going to wake up soon.I still think him coming over to stay was abit too late , hah.

No comments:

-CLOSED