Thursday, January 10, 2008

This kind of music really inspires me , motivates too.

Okay , i know its very strange / Not mainstream. But its something new , and its very very good. SILVERSTEIN , SAOSIN , THRICE , RISE AGAINST etc , still many others that i have yet to listen to.

And this liking for such music came at the perfect time , just when i needed the most inspiration. Been pushing back everything to this final week , i hope i still have the time to finish.

I'm in class right now , drawing and drawing.

Anyway , SP's open house just started. Just another 2 days before it over. Thank goodness my duty is over , which leaves me more time for assignments. But i might go down and help out if i feel like it.

Note : Helium is by far the best gas on earth. The chipmunk voice is fun to play with. HAHA

i've got no pictures for this post. I'll go and take some later , Keep a look out for the next post.

TATA

No comments:

-CLOSED