Friday, December 12, 2008

Now i think holidays are the best time to reflect
And think about the past no? So i was looking through
A few photos and came across a few that made me think

YOU have no idea how inspiring it is
And maybe sometimes even enough
To force me to push myself
Everything you have done so far is amazing
Your dedication is never ending
There is definitely no " I " in the word " TEAM "

I guess I probably would want to experience that
To stand at the top of the podium
With many hands clenching that trophy
Proud to say that WE did it

I can't say I'm disappointed that I don't have that
But good things never happen twice
And of course it should be natural

Turn that frown upside down
Turn " ME " upside down, WE
(p.s Copyright Rolesta)

But that's just what i think
Wonder what next year has in stall for us..

No comments:

-CLOSED